Today, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is much more than an isolated Front-Office application for Customer Service or Sales Support. The latest developments offer complete solutions that are tightly integrated with internal systems for order processing. Connections to Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems that link suppliers and purchasers together further increase the efficiency of CRM systems.
Our core competencies in CRM cover:
Business Process Consulting
- Process analysis
- Requirements analysis
- Process optimization
- Creating blueprints
- Individual customization and development
- Consulting on the evaluation of CRM data (Analytical CRM)
- Process analysis and optimization
- Integration of Business Partners and third-party applications to CRM systems
- Professional Project Management focusing on CRM processes such as: Marketing, Sales, After Sales Service and also Shared Service Center Processes
- Maintenance and management of your CRM environment (Application Management Services)
- Constructing the Business Case for CRM
- Defining a CRM Roadmap
Our competence is comprehensive. You can completely rely on our experience and detailed knowledge, even with the most complex large-scale project. Better yet: our experts are tightly involved within a variety of CRM Development teams. As a result, they know the latest developments in Salesforce & SAP technology. We bring these insights to bear when we work with our customers - which is to your advantage.